The New Normal


Cloud Coffee

It's Peg here, typing a few lines as Tim makes the cold brew for the morrow. Marty is explaining the intricacies of bird lungs and air sacks and airflow with each act of bird inhalation. We've been listening to a book for adults about dinosaurs on audio, and that started the discussions and research.

If it wasn't for Marty, this Curbside service would never have been so successful. He lugs ice, makes coffee, dons protective gear, and keeps me thinking. The audiobook is called "A Grown-Up Guide to Dinosaurs" by Ben Garrod -- if you're in need of a read.

Today I'm slogging through paperwork, listening to Leo Kottke on his 12 string. Why? Because it reminds me of that 70's time when I first learned guitar - when I worked for a year to afford that guitar. I was 17, I was skinny, and I had long hair. Imagine that.

Now I'm not 17 or particularly skinny, but it sure feels a lot like the 70's.

But I digress. We here at the Coffee Roost have been working on several new recipes.

Tim has been arduously perfecting our Cloud coffee, something I demanded be the best, the finest ever tasted and more refined than the Internet recipes floating around. Not an easy boss am I, but somehow he took it in stride. The policy goes that If I don't like it, it cannot be sold. Suffice it to say his cloud coffee is flying out the doors. I am surrounded by genius. And I bring it out to you curbside.


Description
Our take on the popular Dalgona coffee loved across the world - rocketed to fame in India, Pakistan, and South Korea. This takes time, so be patient. Our frothy, silky (and I will say...RICH) coffee is whipped with a special and proprietary blend and spooned above sweetened vanilla cream. Served with cinnamon. Not available in Decaf. Please be aware: it has the equivalent of four shots of espresso.




Comments